The Asian Association for Public Administration participated and upload our input and voice to the 19th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration, United Nations.
You can download our input and voice from this link.
The 19th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration will take place from 13 to 28 May 2020 in a virtual format. The Committee will discuss how to promote effective governance and institutional reform to accelerate delivery of the SDGs, among other matters, with particular reference to the COVID-19 pandemic response and recovery, including:
- Institutional aspects of the 2020 theme of the Economic and Social Council and
the high-level political forum on sustainable development.
- Effective governance for sustainable development: putting principles into practice
and reviewing outcomes.
- Government and public sector workforce of the future.
- Promoting peaceful and inclusive societies and providing access to justice for all.
- Emerging issues in public financial management and budgeting for the Sustainable
- Training and awareness-raising for the Sustainable Development Goals.